Job outlook Administrative Officer near Edmonton (AB)
Job opportunities for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) are fair near Edmonton (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an administrative officer.
Job opportunities near Edmonton (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Administrative officers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 10,380 people work in this occupation.
- Administrative officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 11%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 11%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 11%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 9%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 9%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: