Job prospects Administrative Officer near Kelowna (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Administrative officers near Kelowna (BC). These trends also apply to people working as an administrative officer.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) in the Thompson - Okanagan region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Administrative officers in the Thompson - Okanagan region:
- Approximately 2,490 people work in this occupation.
- Administrative officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 16%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 12%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 10%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 10%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: