Job outlook Administrative Officer near Vancouver (BC)
The job outlook for an administrative officer working near Vancouver (BC) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Administrative officers (NOC 1221).
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Administrative officers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 16,310 people work in this occupation.
- Administrative officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 14%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 12%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 11%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 10%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 10%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: