Job prospects Administrative Officer near London (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Administrative officers" near London (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) in the London region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Administrative officers in the London region:
- Approximately 2,980 people work in this occupation.
- Administrative officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 15%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 12%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 9%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 8%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 8%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Administrative officers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: