Job prospects Administrative Officer near London (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Administrative officers" near London (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2019-2021). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) in the London region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Administrative officers in the London region:
- Approximately 2,980 people work in this occupation.
- Administrative officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 15%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 12%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 9%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 8%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 8%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Administrative officers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: