Job outlook Placement Officer - Human Resources near Edmonton (AB)
The job outlook for a placement officer - human resources working near Edmonton (AB) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Human resources and recruitment officers (NOC 1223).
Job opportunities near Edmonton (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Human resources and recruitment officers (NOC 1223) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Human resources and recruitment officers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 1,430 people work in this occupation.
- Human resources and recruitment officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 26%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 8%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 7%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 7%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 6%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Human resources and recruitment officers (NOC 1223) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: