Job outlook Placement Officer - Human Resources near Toronto (ON)
Job opportunities for Human resources and recruitment officers (NOC 1223) are good near Toronto (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a placement officer - human resources.
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be good for Human resources and recruitment officers (NOC 1223) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
As the commercial and business hub of Canada, Toronto is home to a large number of medium and large sized businesses, which are likely employers of human resources and recruitment officers. The presence of a strong financial services sector, various manufacturing firms, key provincial government offices and large municipal departments will also bode well for potential opportunities in the field. Due to the international scope of many employers and the trend towards diversity, candidates who speak multiple languages may have increased employment prospects.
Here are some key facts about Human resources and recruitment officers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 8,890 people work in this occupation.
- Human resources and recruitment officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 45%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 13%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 9%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 6%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Human resources and recruitment officers (NOC 1223) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: