Job prospects Placement Officer - Human Resources near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Human resources and recruitment officers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a placement officer - human resources.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Human resources and recruitment officers (NOC 1223) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Human resources and recruitment officers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 3,840 people work in this occupation.
- Human resources and recruitment officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 34%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 10%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 10%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 8%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: