Job prospects Placement Officer - Human Resources near Winnipeg (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Human resources and recruitment officers" near Winnipeg (MB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Over the past few years (2019-2021), the labour market was balanced for Human resources and recruitment officers near Winnipeg (MB). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available in this occupation.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Human resources and recruitment officers (NOC 1223) in the Winnipeg region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Human resources and recruitment officers in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 650 people work in this occupation.
- Human resources and recruitment officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Mining and quarrying (NAICS 212): 17%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 10%
- Agriculture (NAICS ultur): 9%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 8%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 7%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Human resources and recruitment officers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: