Job prospects Conference And Meeting Planner in the London Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Conference and event planners" in the London Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Conference and event planners (NOC 1226) in the London region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Conference and event planners in the London region:
- Approximately 230 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Conference and event planners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 28%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 20%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 16%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 16%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 8%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Conference and event planners across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: