Job outlook Skylight Assembler - Plastic Products Manufacturing near Windsor (ON)
The job outlook for a skylight assembler - plastic products manufacturing working near Windsor (ON) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Plastic products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (NOC 9535).
Job opportunities near Windsor (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Plastic products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (NOC 9535) in the Windsor - Sarnia region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Plastic products assemblers, finishers and inspectors in the Windsor - Sarnia region:
- Approximately 760 people work in this occupation.
- Plastic products assemblers, finishers and inspectors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Plastics and rubber products manufacturing (NAICS 326): 84%
- Motor vehicle, body, trailer and parts manufacturing (NAICS 3361-3363): 6%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: