Job prospects Operations Director - Administrative Services near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other administrative services managers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as an operations director - administrative services.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other administrative services managers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 2,970 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Other administrative services managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 14%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 11%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 11%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 8%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 7%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: