Job prospects Operations Director - Administrative Services near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other administrative services managers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as an operations director - administrative services.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be limited for Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other administrative services managers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 2,970 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Other administrative services managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 15%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 11%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 10%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 8%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: