Job outlook Operations Director - Administrative Services near Vancouver (BC)
The job outlook for an operations director - administrative services working near Vancouver (BC) is limited over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114).
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be limited for Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other administrative services managers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 2,970 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Other administrative services managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 15%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 11%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 10%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 8%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 6%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: