Job prospects Operations Director - Administrative Services in Northwest Territories
Job opportunities for Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114) are fair in Northwest Territories over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an operations director - administrative services.
Note that the current 2019-2021 employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. We are working to update this information as soon as possible. In the meantime, visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation. You can also read our newly updated sectoral profiles to learn about recent developments for key economic sectors in your region.
Job opportunities in Northwest Territories
The employment outlook will be fair for Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114) in Northwest Territories for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other administrative services managers in the Northwest Territories region:
- Approximately 100 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Other administrative services managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Utilities (NAICS 22): 33%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 25%
- Other Commercial Services (NAICS 54-56, 81): 17%
- Public Administration and Defence (NAICS 91): 7%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 5%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: more than 95% compared to 86% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: less than 5% compared to 14% for all occupations
- 88% of other administrative services managers work all year, while 13% work only part of the year, compared to 64% and 36% respectively among all occupations.
- 19% of other administrative services managers are self-employed compared to an average of 6% for all occupations.
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
- Date modified: