Job prospects Operations Director - Administrative Services in the Regina–Moose Mountain Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Other administrative services managers in the Regina–Moose Mountain Region. These trends also apply to people working as an operations director - administrative services.
Note that the current 2019-2021 employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. We are working to update this information as soon as possible. In the meantime, visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation. You can also read our newly updated sectoral profiles to learn about recent developments for key economic sectors in your region.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be limited for Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114) in the Regina - Moose Mountain region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other administrative services managers in the Regina - Moose Mountain region:
- Approximately 270 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Other administrative services managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 15%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 12%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 11%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 11%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: