Job outlook Financial Accountant near Ottawa (ON)
The job outlook for a financial accountant working near Ottawa (ON) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111).
Job opportunities near Ottawa (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111) in the Ottawa region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial auditors and accountants in the Ottawa region:
- Approximately 8,600 people work in this occupation.
- Financial auditors and accountants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 38%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 28%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 5%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: