Job outlook Financial Accountant near Rimouski (QC)
Job opportunities for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111) are fair near Rimouski (QC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a financial accountant.
Job opportunities near Rimouski (QC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111) in the Bas-Saint-Laurent region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial auditors and accountants in the Bas-Saint-Laurent region:
- Approximately 820 people work in this occupation.
- Financial auditors and accountants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 41%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 9%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 7%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 6%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 5%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: