Job prospects Financial Accountant in Nunavut
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as a "financial accountant" in Nunavut or Canada.
Job opportunities in Nunavut
Prospects over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be very good for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 11100) in Nunavut for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial auditors and accountants in Nunavut:
- Approximately 50 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Financial auditors and accountants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Public Administration and Defence (NAICS 91): 39%
- Other Commercial Services (NAICS 54-56, 81): 30%
- The gender distribution of people in this occupation is:
- Men: 50% compared to 51% for all occupations
- Women: 50% compared to 49% for all occupations
- The educational attainment of workers in this occupation is:
- no high school diploma: n/a
- high school diploma or equivalent: 18% compared to 22% for all occupations
- apprenticeship or trades certificate or diploma: n/a
- college certificate or diploma or university certificate below bachelor's: 18% compared to 15% for all occupations
- bachelor's degree: 64% compared to 10% for all occupations
- university certificate, degree or diploma above bachelor level: n/a
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as a "financial accountant" Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 11100) or Canada.
- Date modified: