Job prospects Surveillance Manager - Telecommunications near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Telecommunication carriers managers" near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Telecommunication carriers managers (NOC 10030) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Telecommunication carriers managers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 990 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Telecommunication carriers managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 75%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 9%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 7%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Telecommunication carriers managers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: