Job prospects Hardener - Optical Instruments Manufacturing near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a hardener - optical instruments manufacturing.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be limited for Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities (NOC 9619) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,550 people work in this occupation.
- Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities mainly work in the following sectors:
- Miscellaneous manufacturing (NAICS 339): 12%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 11%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 10%
- Furniture and related product manufacturing (NAICS 337): 6%
- Textile and textile product and clothing manufacturing and leather and allied product manufacturing (NAICS 313-316): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: