Job outlook Technician, Thermology And Electrolysis near Toronto (ON)
Job opportunities for Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations (NOC 6562) are good near Toronto (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a technician, thermology and electrolysis.
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be good for Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations (NOC 6562) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Job prospects will be supported by Toronto's large and growing population and as the region accounts for an-above share especially of the larger personal care service operations.
Here are some key facts about Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 9,540 people work in this occupation.
- Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 77%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 16%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations (NOC 6562) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: