Job prospects Technician, Thermology And Electrolysis near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a technician, thermology and electrolysis.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations (NOC 6562) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Job prospects will be supported by Toronto's large and growing population and as the region accounts for an-above share especially of the larger personal care service operations.
Here are some key facts about Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 9,540 people work in this occupation.
- Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 77%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 16%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: