Job prospects Technician, Thermology And Electrolysis near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a technician, thermology and electrolysis.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
The employment outlook will be good for Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations (NOC 6562) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 7,410 people work in this occupation.
- Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 79%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 15%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: