Job prospects Accounting Clerk in the Campbellton–Miramichi Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Accounting and related clerks in the Campbellton–Miramichi Region. These trends also apply to people working as an accounting clerk.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2018-2020). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Accounting and related clerks (NOC 1431) in the Campbellton - Miramichi region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Accounting and related clerks in the Campbellton - Miramichi region:
- Approximately 410 people work in this occupation.
- Accounting and related clerks mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 17%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 16%
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 7%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 7%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: