Job prospects Information Clerk - Customer Service in Yukon
Job opportunities for Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552) are fair in Yukon over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an information clerk - customer service.
Job opportunities in Yukon
The employment outlook will be fair for Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552) in Yukon for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other customer and information services representatives in the Yukon region:
- Approximately 100 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Other customer and information services representatives mainly work in the following sectors:
- Tourism & Culture (NAICS 51, 71-72): 25%
- Utilities (NAICS 22): 21%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 16%
- Other Commercial Services (NAICS 54-56, 81): 14%
- Wholesale and Retail Trade (NAICS 41, 44-45): 11%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: 84% compared to 82% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: 16% compared to 18% for all occupations
- 64% of other customer and information services representatives work all year, while 36% work only part of the year, compared to 56% and 44% respectively among all occupations. Those who worked only part of the year did so for an average of 26 weeks compared to 31 weeks for all occupations.
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: