Job prospects Information Clerk - Customer Service in the Red Deer Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Other customer and information services representatives in the Red Deer Region. These trends also apply to people working as an information clerk - customer service.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552) in the Red Deer region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other customer and information services representatives in the Red Deer region:
- Approximately 400 people work in this occupation.
- Other customer and information services representatives mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 35%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 11%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 10%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 9%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: