Job prospects Information Clerk - Customer Service in the Banff–Jasper–Rocky Mountain House Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Other customer and information services representatives in the Banff–Jasper–Rocky Mountain House Region. These trends also apply to people working as an information clerk - customer service.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552) in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other customer and information services representatives in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region:
- Approximately 570 people work in this occupation.
- Other customer and information services representatives mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 29%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 19%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 10%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 9%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: