Job prospects Information Clerk - Customer Service in the Kootenay Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Other customer and information services representatives in the Kootenay Region. These trends also apply to people working as an information clerk - customer service.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552) in the Kootenay region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other customer and information services representatives in the Kootenay region:
- Approximately 280 people work in this occupation.
- Other customer and information services representatives mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 38%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 14%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 9%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 8%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: