Job prospects Information Clerk - Customer Service in the Northeast Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Other customer and information services representatives in the Northeast Region. These trends also apply to people working as an information clerk - customer service.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552) in the Northeast region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other customer and information services representatives in the Northeast region:
- Approximately 130 people work in this occupation.
- Other customer and information services representatives mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 36%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 33%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 8%
- Support activities for mining, oil and gas (NAICS 213): 7%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: