Job prospects Information Clerk - Customer Service in the Yorkton–Melville Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Other customer and information services representatives in the Yorkton–Melville Region. These trends also apply to people working as an information clerk - customer service.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
The employment outlook will be fair for Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552) in the Yorkton - Melville region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other customer and information services representatives in the Yorkton - Melville region:
- Approximately 130 people work in this occupation.
- Other customer and information services representatives mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 38%
- Agriculture: 11%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 10%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 9%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: