Job prospects Animal Groomer (except Horses) near Lévis (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Pet groomers and animal care workers near Lévis (QC). These trends also apply to people working as an animal groomer (except horses).
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Pet groomers and animal care workers (NOC 6563) in the Chaudière - Appalaches region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Pet groomers and animal care workers in the Chaudière - Appalaches region:
- Approximately 220 people work in this occupation.
- Pet groomers and animal care workers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 43%
- Agriculture (NAICS 111, 112, 1151, 1152): 26%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 13%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 6%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: