Job outlook Animal Groomer (except Horses) near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Pet groomers and animal care workers (NOC 6563) are good near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an animal groomer (except horses).
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be good for Pet groomers and animal care workers (NOC 6563) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Pet groomers and animal care workers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 2,600 people work in this occupation.
- Pet groomers and animal care workers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 79%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 8%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: