Job outlook Light Duty Cleaner near Saint John (NB)
The job outlook for a light duty cleaner working near Saint John (NB) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731).
Job opportunities near Saint John (NB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) in the Saint John - St. Stephen region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Light duty cleaners in the Saint John - St. Stephen region:
- Approximately 1,340 people work in this occupation.
- Light duty cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 28%
- Accommodation services (NAICS 721): 21%
- Nursing and residential care facilities (NAICS 623): 19%
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 14%
Job opportunities in New Brunswick
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: