Job outlook Light Duty Cleaner near Windsor (ON)
Job opportunities for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) are good near Windsor (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a light duty cleaner.
Job opportunities near Windsor (ON)
The employment outlook will be good for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) in the Windsor - Sarnia region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Light duty cleaners in the Windsor - Sarnia region:
- Approximately 3,250 people work in this occupation.
- Light duty cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 38%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 15%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 14%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 14%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: