Job prospects Light Duty Cleaner near Canmore (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Light duty cleaners near Canmore (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a light duty cleaner.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Light duty cleaners in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region:
- Approximately 2,630 people work in this occupation.
- Light duty cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 31%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 24%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 11%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 10%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: