Job outlook Light Duty Cleaner near Saint-Jérôme (QC)
Job opportunities for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) are good near Saint-Jérôme (QC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a light duty cleaner.
Job opportunities near Saint-Jérôme (QC)
The employment outlook will be good for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) in the Laurentides region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Light duty cleaners in the Laurentides region:
- Approximately 4,510 people work in this occupation.
- Light duty cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 33%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 15%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 13%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 13%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 8%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: