Job outlook Light Duty Cleaner near Hamilton (ON)
The job outlook for a light duty cleaner working near Hamilton (ON) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731).
Job opportunities near Hamilton (ON)
The employment outlook will be good for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
This economic region attracts a fair amount of tourists each year given its proximity to the United States, resulting in a large number of accommodation establishments and job opportunities for light duty cleaners in this industry.
Here are some key facts about Light duty cleaners in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region:
- Approximately 10,510 people work in this occupation.
- Light duty cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 47%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 17%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 10%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 10%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: