Job outlook Light Duty Cleaner near Cold Lake (AB)
Job opportunities for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) are fair near Cold Lake (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a light duty cleaner.
Job opportunities near Cold Lake (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) in the Wood Buffalo - Cold Lake region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Light duty cleaners in the Wood Buffalo - Cold Lake region:
- Approximately 1,140 people work in this occupation.
- Light duty cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 43%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 28%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 11%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 5%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: