Job prospects Light Duty Cleaner in the Moncton–Richibucto Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Light duty cleaners in the Moncton–Richibucto Region. These trends also apply to people working as a light duty cleaner.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) in the Moncton - Richibucto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Light duty cleaners in the Moncton - Richibucto region:
- Approximately 1,280 people work in this occupation.
- Light duty cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 37%
- Accommodation services (NAICS 721): 22%
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 13%
- Nursing and residential care facilities (NAICS 623): 12%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: