Job prospects Light Duty Cleaner in the Campbellton–Miramichi Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Light duty cleaners in the Campbellton–Miramichi Region. These trends also apply to people working as a light duty cleaner.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2018-2020). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) in the Campbellton - Miramichi region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Light duty cleaners in the Campbellton - Miramichi region:
- Approximately 810 people work in this occupation.
- Light duty cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Nursing and residential care facilities (NAICS 623): 22%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 19%
- Accommodation services (NAICS 721): 17%
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 14%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: