Job prospects Light Duty Cleaner in the Southern Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Light duty cleaners" in the Southern Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be very good for Light duty cleaners (NOC 65310) in the Southern region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Additional information is available at the provincial level.
Here are some key facts about Light duty cleaners in the Southern region:
- Approximately 890 people work in this occupation.
- Light duty cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55-56): 33%
- Nursing and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 23%
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 16%
- Accommodation services (NAICS 721): 7%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 5%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Light duty cleaners across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: