Job outlook Computerized Information Systems Manager near Vancouver (BC)
The job outlook for a computerized information systems manager working near Vancouver (BC) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213).
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be good for Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Computer and information systems managers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 5,930 people work in this occupation.
- Computer and information systems managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 40%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 13%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 8%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: