Job outlook Specialized Cleaner near Calgary (AB)
The job outlook for a specialized cleaner working near Calgary (AB) is limited over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Specialized cleaners (NOC 6732).
Job opportunities near Calgary (AB)
The employment outlook will be limited for Specialized cleaners (NOC 6732) in the Calgary region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Specialized cleaners in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 2,140 people work in this occupation.
- Specialized cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 28%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 27%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 25%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Specialized cleaners (NOC 6732) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: