Job prospects Specialized Cleaner near Winnipeg (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Specialized cleaners" near Winnipeg (MB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Specialized cleaners (NOC 6732) in the Winnipeg region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Specialized cleaners in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 1,190 people work in this occupation.
- Specialized cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 42%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 37%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 10%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Specialized cleaners across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: