Job prospects Specialized Cleaner near Winnipeg (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Specialized cleaners" near Winnipeg (MB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Specialized cleaners (NOC 65311) in the Winnipeg region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Specialized cleaners in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 1,230 people work in this occupation.
- Specialized cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 38%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 18%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 18%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 8%
- Computer, electronic and electrical product manufacturing (NAICS 334-335): 7%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Specialized cleaners across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: