Job outlook Apartment Building Maintenance Worker near Windsor (ON)
The job outlook for an apartment building maintenance worker working near Windsor (ON) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Janitors, caretakers and building superintendents (NOC 6733).
Job opportunities near Windsor (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Janitors, caretakers and building superintendents (NOC 6733) in the Windsor - Sarnia region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Janitors, caretakers and building superintendents in the Windsor - Sarnia region:
- Approximately 3,970 people work in this occupation.
- Janitors, caretakers and building superintendents mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 20%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 18%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 6%
- Motor vehicle, body, trailer and parts manufacturing (NAICS 3361-3363): 6%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 5%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Janitors, caretakers and building superintendents (NOC 6733) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: