Job prospects Freight Elevator Operator near Laval (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other service support occupations, n.e.c. near Laval (QC). These trends also apply to people working as a freight elevator operator.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Other service support occupations, n.e.c. (NOC 6742) in the census metropolitan area of Montréal, including the Laval region, for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Other service support occupations, n.e.c. in the census metropolitan area of Montréal, including the Laval region:
- Approximately 3,250 people work in this occupation.
- Other service support occupations, n.e.c. mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 35%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 17%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 14%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 8%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: