Job outlook Heavy Equipment Operator Apprentice near Lévis (QC)
Job opportunities for Heavy equipment operators (except crane) (NOC 7521) are fair near Lévis (QC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a heavy equipment operator apprentice.
Job opportunities near Lévis (QC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Heavy equipment operators (except crane) (NOC 7521) in the Chaudière - Appalaches region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Heavy equipment operators (except crane) in the Chaudière - Appalaches region:
- Approximately 1,330 people work in this occupation.
- Heavy equipment operators (except crane) mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 75%
- Wood product manufacturing (NAICS 321): 6%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: