Job outlook Customer Information Service Representative - Retail near Toronto (ON)
The job outlook for a customer information service representative - retail working near Toronto (ON) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552).
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Other customer and information services representatives in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 37,300 people work in this occupation.
- Other customer and information services representatives mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 18%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 15%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 10%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 10%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 9%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: