Job prospects Customer Information Service Representative - Retail near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other customer and information services representatives near Port Hawkesbury (NS). These trends also apply to people working as a customer information service representative - retail.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Other customer and information services representatives (NOC 6552) in the Cape Breton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Other customer and information services representatives in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 750 people work in this occupation.
- Other customer and information services representatives mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55-56): 78%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: