Job prospects Inventory Control Clerk near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Purchasing and inventory control workers" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Over the past few years (2020-2022), the labour market was balanced for Purchasing and inventory control workers near Toronto (ON). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available in this occupation.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Purchasing and inventory control workers (NOC 14403) in the Toronto region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Purchasing and inventory control workers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 5,780 people work in this occupation.
- Purchasing and inventory control workers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 31%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 17%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 15%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: